Greenwood Village, CO – February 24, 2016 —REcolorado, Colorado’s largest Multiple Listing Service (MLS,) serving 18,000 members in Colorado, has signed up to be the first provider of Homesnap Pro for Colorado Real Estate agents. REcolorado joins MLSs across the country, including over half of the largest 25 that have partnered with Homesnap, to provide Homesnap Pro to its members. Every member of REcolorado will receive a free agent-branded app to share with his or her clients.
“Homesnap Pro is a great addition to REcolorado’s suite of mobile-capable products, designed to give Colorado real estate agents the tools and information they need to work more efficiently,” said Kirby Slunaker, president and CEO of REcolorado.
“Real Estate agents are always on the move. With Homesnap Pro, they can access real-time MLS information to share with their clients and colleagues anywhere and anytime.”
Homesnap Pro is a powerful mobile solution for an MLS, like REcolorado, who wants an app that can provide real-time data to their members on the go. It is user-friendly and offers an interface similar to what agents expect from the mobile apps they use every day. Features like the Rapid CMA, in-app messaging with agents and clients, rentals search, an agent safety timer, agent productivity data, school attendance zones and many more make Homesnap Pro an extremely compelling mobile platform.
“We’re excited to be working with REcolorado as we roll out Homesnap Pro in major MLSs across the country. Colorado is a dynamic and growing market, and REcolorado’s decision to partner with Homesnap is further proof of the strength and appeal of our app,” said Guy Wolcott, CEO and co-founder of Homesnap. “We look forward to getting REcolorado’s members on board.”
Homesnap Pro provides an unprecedented amount of real-time information to agents on the go, giving them the flexibility to research homes, interact with each other, and collaborate with clients from their mobile devices. With Homesnap Pro, agents and consumers can use the same platform to seamlessly share real estate information and communicate with each other in the same place they search. Some of the agent-only features of Homesnap Pro include:
- Real-time access to agent-only MLS information for homes for sale and rentals, including confidential listing information, showing instructions and commission splits
- Every agent receives his or her own branded version of Homesnap to share with clients and contacts; they are the only agent their contacts will ever see in the app
- Information about any home (whether or not for sale), such as value, last sale date and price, listing history, “bird’s eye” lot boundaries, similar active listings, recent sales comps, and local schools
- Integrated in-app messaging with clients and other agents
- Customized email marketing to clients and contacts
- Rapid Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) generation right from the smartphone
- Complete details on every agent in the area, including a portfolio of recent sales and an analysis of sales history (price reduction, days on market, etc.)
- In-app integration with showing scheduling platforms
- Agent Safety Timer and one-tap Distress Alert to keep agents safe at showings
- “How Am I Connected?” networking feature, which uncovers relationships between agents based on prior transactions
Using Homesnap Pro, information is only a snap away. In addition to searching by map, address, or home criteria, real estate professionals can also take a picture of a house and the app automatically pulls information from the MLS, public records and other sources.
Since 1984, REcolorado has been focused on providing the most accurate and up-to-date real estate information for professionals and consumers. Updated every 15 minutes with new and sold listings and powered by the state’s largest network of real estate professionals, REcolorado.com is Colorado’s most accurate home search website. REcolorado.com also offers consumers mortgage resources, information about Colorado neighborhoods and cities, sold listings, open houses, and a comprehensive database of real estate professionals.
REcolorado is the largest Multiple Listing Service (MLS) in Colorado. With 18,000 professional members who operate throughout the state. It is REALTOR® owned and serves Aurora Association of REALTORS®, Douglas Elbert REALTOR® Association, Denver Metro Association of REALTORS®, Mountain Metro Association of REALTORS®, and South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association. Contact a REALTOR for accurate information about your property and neighborhood.
Homesnap Pro gives agents the ability to access real-time MLS information from their mobile phones and tablets. It also lets agents connect with and collaborate with each other and their clients. It is the professional version of the popular consumer app Homesnap, which lets users “snap any home to find out about it”. Millions of consumers use Homesnap to explore homes and search listings. It is powered by a specialized homes database that combines MLS data, property tax records, census data, geographic boundaries and more.
For more information:
Gayle Weiswasser: 202.271.3914