When you open your Client Portal at the beginning of August, you’ll notice it has a new look. We’ve made an upgrade that will enhance your user experience and allow you to better keep in touch with your agent. Review the changes below and check out the sneak peek!
- The portal will be easier to use on your mobile phone, tablet, and computer.
- The way you like or discard a listing will change. You’ll simply click the heart icon on any listing and select from the drop-down menu.
- If you want to leave a note, click on the property and start typing in the “Notes for you and your agent” box. Your communications with your agent, as well as the searches your agent set up, and the property notes you’ve left each other will now be conveniently located in “Messages,” which you will find in the top navigation menu.
- The new map will have enhanced search functionality, including INRIX Drive Time™, which will give you the ability to search for a home based on commute time to work or any other point of interest.
- You can now click into the property to view interactive infographics about the home and its neighborhood (nearby schools, demographics, market trends, etc.).
Here’s a preview of the new Client Portal:
The REcolorado Client Portal is a comprehensive tool designed to meet your real estate needs, save favorite homes for sale, and easily communicate with your real estate agent. Learn more about the REcolorado Client Portal and watch our video overview.
At REcolorado, it’s our promise to deliver the best and most innovative products in our industry, and the REcolorado Client Portal is one of them! If you are not currently using the REcolorado Client Portal for your home search, connect with a real estate agent or REALTOR® and ask them to set you up on this platform.